NYSHFA Associate Member Program
In addition to providers representing the continuum of care, NYSHFA accepts individuals and companies that supply goods or services to those providers into our Associate Member Program.
Associate Members may represent many different categories, including: accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, dental services, dietary services, energy management, equipment and furnishings, financial services, group purchasing, human resource services, insurance programs, interior and landscape design, investment banking, laundry and uniform rental services, legal services, nutritional products, medical supply distributors, billing services, mortgage banking services, pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services, portable X-Ray / EKG, psychological services, real estate services, rehabilitation services, televised training and traveling clothing stores.
Benefits & Values of Associate Membership:
- Access to NYSHFA Members
- Co-Marketing Opportunities to NYSHFA Membership.
- Exhibition & Trade Show and Education Conference opportunities with reduced booth fees.
- Advertising opportunities.
- Staff referrals to NYSHFA Members.
- Sponsorship of NYSHFA Education and Audio Conferences.
- NYSHFA Website advertising opportunities. – Links to Associate Member website.