The purpose of the information listed below is to provide community planners—as well as planners at the facility/community, institutional, State, and Federal levels—with valuable information and insights that will help in efforts to plan for and respond to a mass casualty event.
- Personal Protective Equipment in Healthcare Settings
- Severe Weather Shelf Kit
- CDC Health Advisory: Interim Recommendations for the Use of Influenza Antiviral Medications
- Guidance to Nursing Facilities: Surge Capacity / Capability Assessments
- Providing Mass Medical Care with Scarce Resources
- Altered Standards of Care in Mass Casualty Events
- National Criteria for Evacuation
- Nursing Homes in Public Health Emergencies: Special Needs & Roles
This project/publication is being sponsored by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (Grant Contract Number 1U3RHS075580102), the New York State Department of Health - Hospital Bioterrorism Preparedness Program and Health Resources, Inc.